A networking event is a great way to attract residents who might not normally attend your events. Whether you host a mixer for small businesses or open it up to everybody, there are several ways to make it fun.
2. Pop Up Shops - Invite local vendors to set up pop up shops at your location. Offer prime spots to your residents first.
3. Read over this list of tips before planning.
4. If your community is a member of a chamber of commerce, ask them to take part in your event.
5. Ask local vendors (or residents) to provide all of your food, decorations, name tags, and signage. Small businesses love to sponsor in exchange for featured publicity.
6. Consider using an ice breaker or game to help people mingle.
Whatever you do, make it FUN! CARES Teams, we'd love to hear any other tips from your past event hosing experiences - leave your advice in the comments below!
Are you part of a current or former CARES Team who knows of someone who would make a wonderful CARES Team member? If so, you can REFER A FRIEND and be eligible for our referral bonus up to $200.
Would you like more information on what it means to be a CARES Team? Visit our website today. You can fill out a quick info form and someone will contact you with more information. And, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter (@aptlife), and Instagram (@aptlife) – and use the hashtag #CARESteam.