We asked our CARES Teams what event flyers they would like, and they wanted a Mother's Day Tea! We’ve got a Pinterest board with ideas, and we would love for our current teams to share their best tips for hosting awesome pool parties!
Our favorite ways to spice up a tea party:
- Use doilies as place mats or chargers.
- Serve flavored water.
- Roll your silverware using doilies or vintage hankies, pieces of lace, or pretty ribbon.
- Go thrifting! You can find fabulous hankies and table cloths that are perfect for a tea party!
- Borrow. Ask the ladies at your church to help at your event and ask them to bring their china or tea sets. They will love having the opportunity to help bless others.
- If you have kids at your community, provide a craft table where they can make their own Mother's Day card or other small gift to give mom.
- Use tea cups as vases for unique centerpieces. Again, try thrifting to find them, and then hold a drawing to give them away to mothers at the end of the event.
- Make your food special by using cookie cutters! It works great on tea sandwiches and fruits/veggies!
Are you part of a current or former CARES Team who knows of someone who would make a wonderful CARES Team member? If so, you can REFER A FRIEND and be eligible for our referral bonus up to $200.
Would you like more information on what it means to be a CARES Team? Visit our website today. You can fill out a quick info form and someone will contact you with more information. And, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter (@aptlife), and Instagram (@aptlife) – and use the hashtag #CARESteam.