Some of our CARES Teams have found success from hosting special work-out classes. You can probably find a local instructor willing to hold a class for free in exchange for free marketing. Even better, provide cold towels, fresh fruit and bottled water at the end of class to make your residents feel extra spoiled.
- If you don't have a place to host at your clubhouse, you could offer a special class at a local gym exclusively for your residents.
- Ask a local gym to hand out coupons for a free trial membership to all attendees
- Ask a vendor to provide work-out related freebies or the cold towels/fruit/water
- Partner with a local doctor or hospital to provide free health screenings and turn it into a full-fledged health and wellness expo
- Ask a vendor to print special t-shirts with your property name and the event name on the front, and their logo on the back
This flyer can be used for Zumba or any other type of aerobic class. If you decide to host a class, post a picture on your regional Facebook page or on Instagram using the hashtag #CARESteam so we can see your group in action!